Saturday, January 5, 2013

Weight Watchers and Nieces

So the Holidays are over and I am finally able to get my diet back on track. I ate junk food like it was going out of style! I have joined Weight Watchers Online and look forward to getting to a healthy lifestyle. I gained close to 10 pounds over the Holidays... Yep ick! I decided to try Weight Watchers as I have heard and seen success stories from my best friend and most recently my Mother Inlaw. I am confident that I will be able to be yet another success story. On a completely different note keep your eyes open for a blog post in a few days on the Adventure of playing house with my nieces as there mom and dad take a vacation to Turks and Caicos. Thats right, I have my nieces all week and I will be playing mom as I get them to school, pick them up from school, review homework, bedtimes, fun times, and so much more! Til next time! "Live well, laugh often, and love much!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to join WW, but have to wait until we get a bit more money! Good luck! Stopping by from the GFC Collective to follow! New follower! Bullocks Buzz! Love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete