Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Shred Progress... I think not...

Alright... I have to be brutally honest with myself. The past week was complete failure... I was so excited to start this journey and was less than prepared. Lesson learned this week; Plan ahead... Prepare, prepare, prepare... So this week I have planed out meals, gym times, what I am going to do at the gym, and simply every aspect of my life. There are no progress pics this week as well there was no progress. I tried to diet, I thought I would go to the gym but just never got my butt there. So this past weekend I had a heart to heart with myself. I am prayed for the strength to make this next week a success. I really truly want this and I am hopeful that this next week will be just what I need.

Day 7
Weight: 198
Goal Weight on New Years day: 180
For at total of 18 pounds to lose

7 comments:

  1. You can do it!! Remember the reason you started this and know what your goal is.

    I wanted to let you know I gave your blog a shout out today on the post Wednesday Weekly Review #18: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2012/12/wednesday-weekly-review-18.html.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support! I greatly appreciate the shout out! I would love to post your button on my blog for a month to return the courtesy.

      Delete
  2. You can do it! :D

    Passing by from Helen's shoutout post at the Blue Eyed Beauty Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Losing weight is NEVER easy. I'm still on this same journey with you. I have A LOT weight to lose as well. Have you checked out sparkpeople.com?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal,

      Thanks for stopping by. I am glad to hear others joining in on the same journey. Its always nice to meet people and get advice. I haven't heard of spark people but will certainly check it out! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hi Jayme, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from the Super Sunday Sync.

    Wow, I just scrolled down a bit in your blog and saw your pics. I weigh very close to what you weigh, but you look soooo much better. Maybe we're very different heights or something, Idk, but you look great! Good luck with your weight loss, you're inspiring me to get serious again.

    Anyway, thanks for posting this. If you’ve never visited yet, I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne! I am glad to be an inspiration. Check out my most recent post titled Holiday Shred... No more challenge. It talks about my struggle right now and also talks about my inspiration to keep going. Thank you again for stopping by!

      Delete